We believe strong, happy and healthy communities are those where EVERYBODY feels welcome, supported and connected to each other.
• To create safe spaces for people to meet, eat, learn and make new friends.
• To promote social inclusion by supporting those with mental health issues and loneliness.
• To provide a variety of free and low-cost activities to engage and empower individuals to feel and become part of the community including free English language support.
• Advocate on behalf of our residents and minority groups.
• To create a social movement where people feel valued and empowered to play a more active role in their community.
• Inclusion: Everyone has the right to feel welcome and respected, regardless of age, background, ability, gender, marital status, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
• Empowerment: Everyone has the potential to learn and grow. We are committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive.
• Community: We believe in strong and vibrant communities, where residents care for, welcome and support each other.
• Sustainability: Educafe is committed to operating in a sustainable way by treating the environment and individuals with respect, consideration and fairness.